***THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POST-PONED***
It’s a new year, so why not a new you too?
Come on out to a LIVE Makeover Fundraising Event on Sunday, January 20th, 2019 from 11:30am to 4:30pm at the Half Hitch Brewery in Cochrane!
It will be an afternoon of a ‘New Year, New You’, sponsored by Resolve Legal Group & others, with 100% of net proceeds going to Big Hill Haven Emergency Shelter.
You’ll have a chance to WIN a live makeover worth over $2000+, and if you don’t win, you can still watch the makeover happen in real-time, munch on an afternoon of appetizers and listen to some pretty cool speakers on ‘How to Be Your Best Self in 2019’! You might even WIN one of the door prizes or basket raffles!
There will also be tarot readings by donation AND a live Bachelor Auction with a Twist!!!
Only 5-0 tickets will be sold to this event >>> get yours now! TICKETS
**Please note the draw for the live makeover will take place promptly at 12:00pm.
1. Sheena Shilton, registered psychotherapist from Shilton Therapy, speaking about Self-Care and Self-Esteem.
2. Ciara Ramsden of Flirt Brow Bar, on Permanent Make-Up.
3. Cyndy D. Morin of Resolve Legal Group, speaking about what you should know before hiring a lawyer.
4. Cindy, owner of Ideal Lifestyle Weightloss, on Sustainable Weightloss.
5. Lisa Elle of Ellements Group, on Financial Wellness and Embracing Abundance.
The "Real Time" Makeover Presentations include:
1. Filler and botox for volume enhancement, reduction of sagginess, and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- provided by Dr. Corrina Iampen.
2. Make-up application, eyelash tint and lift - provided by Flirt Brow Bar.
3. A Massage - provided by MassageWorks Cochrane.
4. A Lingerie Fitting - provided by Collette Hammon of BraTopia.
5. Hair Styling - provided by Lyne of Stellar Salon.
6. Abigail of Peacock Jewellers on Fashion Accessorizing.
7. Before and After photos - provided by Amy Struyk of Fine Line Photography.
The Legal Bachelors up for auction (courtesy of Resolve Legal Group):
1. Junior Law Associate Josh, will take you for dinner and draft your Will (Single Will Included)
- Minimum bid $200.
2. Jeff, will take you to a dinner theatre (Jubilations or Stage West) for the performance of your choice!
3. Aaron… date information TBA.
(More bachelors as they are confirmed!)